Adult Day Care Health Centers
Active Day / Senior Care adult day care health centers partner with caregivers, case managers and physicians in a team approach to provide each member with a unique program of cognitive and physical activities that is custom-tailored to his or her needs and interests. By engaging in these activities, our members receive mental and physical stimulation that helps to improve their well-being and quality of life.
- Planned activities, community outings, day trips, games, parties, music exercise programs and much more
- Daily personal care assistance including incontinence management and assistance with activities of daily living are services provided at all of our centers. Beautician and shower services are also available at most centers.
- Health monitoring including medication management and injections.
- Transfer assistance
- Nutritious meals and snacks are served at all of our centers. Our centers will cater to special dietary needs and our menus are in compliance with nutritional guidelines.
- Tube feeding and tracheostomy care
- Our members and families are given guidance in utilizing social service and financial assistance agencies, counseling, and caregiver support groups.
- Early identification of changes in condition.
- Each center has a special program for those with memory deficiencies and other forms of dementia.
- Centers are secured with coded entry pads to ensure maximum security. No one can enter or exit without the help of our staff.
For more information on our adult day health centers, please contact us today.